Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kings Park Multi-Class Reunion July 25th 2009

Susan from the Kings Park Class of 1972 announces: This year's Multi class reunion at Celtic Crossings (The old Teigues for you old timers) The usual routine-casual dress-shorts and beer-hopefully we will see a bigger turnout from the classes of the 60's.

Let me know if you are coming-I will post a list to entice others to come. You never know who can't wait to see YOU. It's always a blast. Every year new faces. And.....don't worry about how you look-we're ALL old, fat and bald-except me of course- I still have most of my hair....it has been a FEW years! E-mail me- if not here, then at yahoo. I'm still at sfallon51. Hope to see all of you alumni! Go to Photo Albums for pictures of the previous years

No comments:

Post a Comment